Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cry le.. :'(

Today...haven't a day...i ady miss my mom so much...
i know what my mom feel at home le...as housewife...as wife...
hmmm...it is really hard to be a good housewife as my mom...
doing all the housework without any mistake...
mom...u are awesome...
i would like to say...i miss u and i love u...
eating dinner alone all the week...all the time...
for me...as today i represent my mom's character...
eating alone at the dinner table...
i feel lonely and don't have appetite...
as what amase...my mom can do it all the day...
u are awesome...
why this will happen???
because.....my daddy...work until 7 to 8pm...
and my brother...working part time job at "Tian Shun"...
at night..around 5pm to 10pm...
that why my mom always alone at home...
and watching TV all alone...
:'( Cry le...

No comments: