Nuffnang

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yeah...no need March>>>

hahaha...a commander of me in previous time...
today,i making a mess...pretend that i dono how to march...
so...in the end, i have been kick out of the marching team...
i do love marching very much but not with forcing...is rela...
hahaha...what a silly of me...
actually, not my false...is them, those 猪...making me so hate them...
they do pls us join the sport but in the end cancel our name and force us take part in marching...what on the world???? can like this??? really can say them 猪 that mean really correct and absolutely agree...what on the world???
now...onward...i hate 猪 very very badly...
who from Kch town no2 de...will know why...since form6...hate them...
worst and worst by now...I HATE THEM, 猪....
Kill them all...猪猪猪猪猪猪猪猪猪猪猪猪猪猪猪猪猪...

No comments: