Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Changing Blok from B12 to B14><

very very dam shit lo...
this semester we changed from B12 to B14...
and...it's dam far and far worst then B12...
the room...the cupboard...the window...the water supply...
dam dam dam shit....
the window of my room is dam small...
then..the cupboard of our blok also dam worst..all broken and is 2nd handed...
the water supply???
no water supply somemore...making me go to my fren de house to taking my shower...
then last nite i din even brush my teeth....no water....
how abt this morning??
i'm using mineral water to wash my face n brush my teeth...
i'm so so so dam rich...
hahaha....
the scenery of my room...
guess what??
opposite is "company mountain..."
|=.=|'''
sweat....don feel good of it...
anyhow i have to live 3 more years...
dam dam dam it....so sad....

No comments: