Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Message to my Dearest aunty

ady at uni and my next holiday is at raya...
and i think that my dad know abt my holiday cos i got told him before...
not that i don wanna go back...
but rushing in a week,i dislike...
besides that,my journey not same with fiona them,i have to go to penang to get flight...
troublesome and needed 3days to complete my journey or my flight...
even u know that penang flight only at night time...
so...i have to overnight at penang before i go back to perlis...
let me tell u how troublesome it is...
needed to get 2 and half hours bus from perlis to penang that cos Rm13.60 a way...
then at butterworth,needed to get feri to go to penang island...
then from there,getting taxi or bus to airport...(taxi cost Rm25)...
then getting back to kch...in kch spending minimum 4days and maximum 6 days staying...
then when coming back...i have to overnight at penang island...
then at jetty get feri to go to butterworth then from butterworth to perlis...ticket also Rm13.60...
so many process to complete just for a week holiday...i think not worth lo...
i know...family is very important ma....
but i have to independence too...
even though, travelling around also can gain more experience for myself..
hehe...

No comments: