Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No more energy

Due to some disappointment, i had lost my fighting energy and now...
I am just an empty shell with no spirit at all...
what can i do?? study also don have mood..
study also don have energy... losing my energy to no where...
where can i find back my dream, my spirit and my energy which very important for me by now..
i needed it very much to settle my Final exam or to study my final exam..
very very very stress and i dono what can i do/??
a stupid mathematical error make me lost of 15 marks!!!
a stupid forgotten mathematical formula and mixed up making me lost of 30 Marks!!!
i dono what should i do as 2mr i still have a paper have to settle..
all is about management... dying... can someone just pray and bless me??!! needed a hug so much..
tiring and moodless..
who can help me to gain back my energy and mood???!!!

No comments: