Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Home Sick...

Feeling very HOME SICK today...
kept thought of go back kch and don't want to study...
missing my family...
missing my dad...
missing my mom...
missing tv...
missing my bed...
missing the days at kch..
now i know what home sick mean to those who very easy get home sick...
now i understand...

the feeling really very strong...
feeling of quit my studies...
and just stay at kch forever...

now...
i started to wonder...
whether i can go away from home for my work and furthering study in future...
wondering...
as i'm home sick now and hardly slept with NOT my OWN bed...
spring bed...very nice and relax...

Can i cope with it??
now thinking of study and back to room...ady wanna die...
very very lazy and home sick...
wanna enjoying my life...
but....i'm not the rich one...
if not...whole life staying at home then enough...
no need go to work as so bore...
8am to 5pm...
no need suffering study and bully by someone"'.. u know i know...

No comments: