Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Current News

Feeling very very sorry that this days din write blog...hahaha... anywhere, i'm fine here. just, keep caught flu only. this is because Perlis now is burning season. they burn rice straw for preparation of next planting... and finally...i booked my flight for May...hoping that won't have any activity crashing lo...cos i already asked staff...but there doesn't know got or not too...anyhow...it not my fault already...please don't blame me...

about my study, very suck that next week will be test week...just study for a few weeks then now coming to a test and we are rushing for syllabus...a week can teach for about 3 to 4 chapters...
about my lecturer...this semester...the lecturers are nice and more professional then previous semester... like them more and easy to understand well... although very very hate that have a lot of assignment and a lot of tutorial and lab report to rush... very very very tiring...

anywhere, gambate to myself and to all my friends...

No comments: