Nuffnang

Monday, March 29, 2010

Benefit

What mean benefit??
Can it be define as taking advantages from a person??!!
sort of...i think...
then, don ever take advantages from me...for ur own benefit...
i damn angry and hate guys that taking benefit towards me...
esp those who didn't even give me urs but taking mine...
enjoying at there taking and laughing but ordering me did all the things for u..
hey, i'm not that damn stupid guy ok??
i'm older than you..doesn't mean that u can ever touch or use me by taking benefit from me...
how dare you??
how damn you??
don't let my temper blow or boomed at you...don ever try my boom...

don't think any relationship you will get...
lossing a fren doesn't mean any loss i have...
even, i had loss a lot or plenty of friends before...
i doesn't mind of it and........ din even care...

No comments: