Nuffnang

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Next Plan...

Very excited and very happy that...
School is offering a student exchange program...
I wish i can go oversea to have a view and study...
just a try for a few months...
just to gain the knowledge and experience...
i really wish i can...
a plan had spoiled..
here come a new plan...
i wish and wish...my wishes will come true..
going Norway or Finland...
wishing Norway the most due to having some financial problem...

Friday, March 12, 2010

1 Malaysian Ringgit = 1.77182 Norwegian Kroner
1 Norwegian Kroner (NOK) = 0.56439 Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)


because...NOK is smaller then RM...
so...maybe can cover up my problem..
i did not wish much...even i know what i'm facing..
i did not 贪...so...finding the cheapest de...
even Thailand also ok for me...
but...u know i know...(Free Area)...
Thailand my parent sure not allow comparing to other country...
due to some REASON...

if go to Finland...
they are using EURO..
so>>>

Friday, March 12, 2010

1 Malaysian Ringgit = 0.22081 Euro
1 Euro (EUR) = 4.52886 Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)

comparing to NOK...it is more expensive...


No comments: