Nuffnang

Friday, April 30, 2010

Visit Penang 2010

Visit Penang 2010 is not a Malaysia campaign but it is my campaign for myself to visit Penang historical area...
Say about go to Penang, I think i went to Penang quite a lot of time...
Say about visiting Penang historical or interested places...
hahhahahaaa.....
I think Queensbay ok la...
 I visited Queensbay mall more..
than Gurney Plaze...
I think i like Queensbay more than Gurney too...
at least Queensbay more systematically arranged...
I will loss if shopping at Gurney lo..
because it links to another blok...turning around then I'm lost of direction ady..

However...if plan to buy shirts or shoes which OK on price...
let me introduce you to a place...
It is............
Prangin mall just allocated at Komtar....

This is Prangin mall..

The inside view of the Prangin mall..
most of my shirt was bought from there...
wakakakaka...and tell you ho...
I can shopping at Prangin mall with my beloved for 5 hours long...
from afternoon until everning...
awesome..unbelievable..BREAK RECORD...
just shooping for cloths and shoes...begs...can took us 5 hours long..
wakakakaka....

but...saying abt historical places..
which I plan to go for this coming holiday..
is...
Mansion Peranakan Penang...
which just somewhere nearby Jetty or pengkalan Weld...
Map(satellite view)...to Alam students...
please use more on GIS and GPS as we had studied it...hardly...
AT Mansion Peranakan..
you can plan your next trip to Fort Cornwallis...
Dislike on spell it...keep on forgetting how to spell...
Very very near to Jetty too..
here is the map...
A = Jetty
B = Mansion Peranakan
C = Fort Cornwallis
then you can come back to jetty to get 101, 103, 104 bus to a mystery place..
A Toy Mesuem..
hahaha...first time heard of it..
It located at Jalan Tanjung Bungah...



hahaha....
Nice?? Interesting???
wu..huuu....
That is my visit on the coming holiday...
wakakaka....

No comments: