Nuffnang

Saturday, October 16, 2010

DSLRs - Nikon

Every time searching for the information of NIkon or the data of it...or how to use it..
My MOOD starting to go Down and DOwn and DOWn and DOWN again...
then I will keep Dream of it, DReam and DREam of it...
in the night where i am sleeping... i will still DREAm and DREAM of it..
My Nikon Camera... Making me feel like dying like a ZOMBIE...
a dead body that walking, sleeping, eating and playing in the Earth...
Hai.... ya.... "Hai..." this word will come from my heart and mouth..
keep on Hai....HAi....and HAI....always...
HAI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I am very very regret that i had spend all my money in 1st and 2nd year...
Because of insufficient of money...i CANNOT buy my beloved camera...
HAI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I willing to work...
I wiling to starve or eat less just for it...
I willing to wait and dream every time...
I willing to learn how to use it before i earn it...
I willing to search for a nice place and technique before i earn it...
All I WILLING to do...just for it......

No comments: